Are you a bicycle lover? Do you like to spend time on two wheels? And what if the bike was electrical? Now you can enjoy some of Athens beauties while getting fit but without sweating!
We can take you to see Parnitha’s National Park & Former Royal Estate with this 1- day cycling tour! Parnitha is one of Athens’ mountains and there you will find the summer palace of the former Royal Family of Greece (located at Tatoi, the ancient Dhekelia area). Its 10.000-acre estate includes numerous well-preserved stone buildings of unique beauty and architectural value plus the Royal Cemetery.
Back in the days, the estate was an autonomous agricultural and livestock unit catering the daily needs of the royal family and their visitors.
This tour on Parnitha’s east slope will take your breath away as you will be driving through scenic paths full of pine trees, pristine forest trails and streams with waters babbling peacefully, all in a very close distance to Athens…
Distance: 21,9 km
Duration: 3,0 hours
- 08.30 am Transfer to the meeting point (Parnitha former Royal Palace Entrance)
- Visit to the residential complex of the Palace
- Visit to the funerary complex & Mausoleum
- Passages crossing off Royal estates roads
- Visit the Stourm mansion & the perimeter route
- 11:00 am short stop at Kithara spring,
- Passages crossing of ancient Dekelia forest
- 12.30 pm arrival to Leuka entrance – end of excursion with picnic
(Minimum number of participants: 2)
Transportation with pick up/ drop off from/ to your hotel
Qualified leader – First Aid certificied